Conclusion

There it is. 23 days, 8000 miles, 22 states, one Canadian province, one flat tire, one speeding ticket, and countless people across the country that didn't think I was a serial killer and decided to hang out with me. Thank you to everyone that had me, everyone that drank a beer with me (in most cases more), and the two cops that let me off with a warning. And thank you to my mom and dad for funding this trip as my college graduation gift, I couldn't think of a better one, I really appreciate it!

This was the most incredible thing I've ever done in my life, and I highly suggest that if you find yourself with 3 weeks and about $3000 on your hands, you take a trip like this. I found nothing more enjoyable than driving alone for miles a day, and spending the nights with some of the coolest people I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers