Day 21 - Paw Paw, Michigan, USA to Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I headed north-east across Michigan, passing through Lansing and Flint, some pretty depressed areas, especially with GM in such trouble. One one stretch of road near Flint, I counted 54 domestic cars before I saw one import.

I arrived at the Port Huron-Sarnia border crossing, thankfully I didn't get strip searched, and now my trip had officially become international.

I got to Toronto and met up with my friend Fab and his friend Craig, and had quite a few adult beverages. Friday night in downtown Toronto was pretty insane. Definitely the friendliest large city I've ever been in. Thanks again to Fab for having me and showing me a crazy time.


No caption necessary













Home of the Tropics



























Thanks for Rush, but we're still bitter about Celine Dion













Welcome to Ontario



























I own this truck













I'm sure Kim was excited when her dad got these personalized plates













Downtown Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers