Day 11 - Yucca Valley, California to Santa Barbara, California

Next stop was to visit my Cousin Nicole and her boyfriend Darsen in Santa Barbara. Although this was probably the best looking, most beautiful place on my trip, I didn't take any pictures. I guess it was because we were either riding bikes in the town, or dirt bikes in the mountains, and I didn't want to carry my large camera. So you'll just have to take my word for it. Anyway, so I spent 2 nights here, thanks again to Nicole and Darsen for having me, I can't believe how much fun it was riding those dirt bikes up in the Mountains!












































San Gorgonio Pass wind farm









































Almost to Santa Barbara













My first sight ever of the Pacific



























Bad traffic on 101 south

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers