Day 7 - Cottonwood, Arizona to Tucson, Arizona

Next stop was to The University of Arizona, in Tucson, to visit my friend Katie.




75 MPH speed limit













Saguaro Cactus













I had some time to kill while Katie was in class so I stopped by The University of Phoenix Stadium, where the Arizona Cardinals play. Too bad they didn't win the Super Bowl, instead even more Steelers bandwagon fans have magically appeared in the DC area.











Downtown Phoenix













Getting close to Tuscon













So I get to U of A, and Katie and her roommates had a birthday party at their for one of their friends. Well I soon found out why U of A had such a reputation as a party school... It got nuts, really fast and really early. At about 11 pm, a police helicopter started circling above, shining its spotlight at us. That's right, a police helicopter busted the party.


Police chopper












Everyone left, cops came in a car, and told us not to have any more parties like that.

Here's some pictures of the house the next morning:






Myself with the lovely ladies of the pool house












Definitely the craziest college visit I've ever had. Thanks again to Katie, Rachel, Hannah, Jessica and Kevin for having me. It won't be soon forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers