Day 19 - Winona, Minnesota to Chicago, Illinois

Crossed back over into the more boring and familiar side of the Mississippi River, into Wisconsin. I got back onto the interstate so I could reach Chicago to visit my sister before rush hour started. Too late... Sat in rain and traffic for an hour, miserable. That's why I don't have any pictures of the awesome Chicago skyline.

I met my sister who lived in the neighborhood of Logan Square in a really nice apartment. We went to a cool local bar and then met her friends at Trader Joes, where she works, and went around to a few more places. Chicago is one cool city, it's huge but it doesn't feel as overwhelming as New York. Thanks again to Kate for having me!


Begin cheese jokes now













"Baxter, is that you!? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee!"













Illinois, again. Boo 65 MPH speed limit.













Coach USA, I had an internship with them last summer in New Jersey

Then I hit the storm you can see in this picture... so no pictures of Chicago unfortunately

1 comment:

  1. So I'm guessing you drove through Madison? Haha that's where I live, I could have shown you a kickass time in this crazy city.

    ReplyDelete

Followers