Day 3 - Breese, Illinois to Kansas City, Missouri

A bit hungover today after drinking all night with the crazy locals, but that was fine; I had a short drive today to my next destination. I first pass St. Louis, the big arch dominating the skyline. I drive across Missouri and stop in Kansas City to visit my friend Dan who is currently working there for a couple months. This was a city, so it’s much harder to differentiate the place from anywhere else, or the locals from the tourists. Bit as far as cities go, this was one cool place. Awesome bars, good prices, and friendly people. Just because it has the word Kansas in the name doesn't mean it's boring. Thanks again to Dan for having me.


Gateway Arch in St. Louis













Crossing the Mississippi River into Missouri, Busch Stadium in background













Middle of Missouri













Kansas City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers