Day 5 - Garden City, Kansas to Pagosa Springs, Colorado

I crossed into Colorado, which unfortunately looked exactly like Kansas for a couple of hours, until I came across a hill and saw the Rocky Mountains. A very welcome sight after about 500 miles of nothing. I went through some awesome mountain passes, and found my way to a small town in the middle of the Rockies.



Typical Kansas scenery














Mountain Standard Time...I fail to see any mountains...



























Cow Palace Inn? Cows are obviously a selling point around here...













Remember, Colorado isn't all mountains













First sight of a mountain










































Just like the Coors can



























View from the motel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers