Day 15 - Winnemucca, Nevada to Rigby, Idaho

I headed northwest across the Nevada desert, pretty desolate place, but still interesting to me because I've never seen anything like it.

I stopped here for the night, Rigby, ID, cool town. Stopped in a place called Don's Lounge and met a guy named Daren and his girlfriend Robyn, definitely some of the friendliest people I met on the trip, ended up drinking all night all night with them. My only complaint with Idaho was their their last call law, 1:00 AM.

I told Daren I was going to write up this journal when I was done with the trip, and he was very scared that I was going to make fun of him, just some crazy guy from Idaho...but don't worry Daren, you're safe. Hope everything is going good.


























































Deeth Starr Valley and Beverly Hills? In the middle of the Nevada desert? Either I'm starting to go crazy or the person who makes the signs is one funny guy.



































































In no other place in the world are more jokes made about potatoes than upon seeing this sign.













Remember that Fiesta Bowl, Boise St vs. Oklahoma with the incredible ending?



























Mario Kart?













Mormons: turn right


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers